The Summit will capitalise on experiences from across the globe and discuss strategies that will develop Local Content, drive job creation, and aid technology transfer, it will look to answer the definitive question: how can we best facilitate the shift from revenue to value in resource holding nations?
The NOCs & Governments Summit provides a platform for industry and government officials to come together and develop the strategies needed to drive the industry forward.
Key features of the NOCs & Governments Summit
- 1-day interactive workshop
- Invitation –only meeting and VIP dinner
- 2-day strategic Summit with senior level speakers from NOCs, governments, IOCs, and service companies
- Networking lunches and coffee breaks throughout the Summit
- Exclusive gala dinner
As the energy industry faces the prospect of a large talent gap and tries to promote innovation, and as governments seek to find new strategies to create jobs and boost their economies, there is an emerging reliance on collaboration between governments, IOCs, NOCs and service companies. The NOCS & Governments Summit provided the opportunity for decision makers to come together and develop mutually beneficial plans for the future.
Key Industry Discussions
- What does In-Country Value truly represent
- How and why does a resource holding country really maximise In-Country Value from the offset?
- What are the responsibilities of each key stakeholder and how can they collaborate to maximise Local Content development?
- What is the reality of Local Content development globally?
For Speaker Opportunities Contact Claire Scott on +44 20 7978 0047 or email Cscott@thecwcgroup.com