The Global Local Content Council’s NOCs & Governments Summit
Developing Local Content To Create In-Country Value
29 September – 1 October 2014 | London, UK
The 2014 NOCs & Governments Summit will take place on the 29 September – 1 October in London, UK. Spearheaded by the Global Local Content Council, this annual summit will bring together global oil and gas industry leaders, governments and regulators to debate how a resource holding country can create real in-country value.
Held under the Chatham House Rule, this interactive Local Content summit will provide a unique platform for the Oil & Gas community to share best practices and Local Content initiatives in an open and honest environment.
The Summit is spearheaded by the Global Local Content Council (GLCC), thought leaders at the forefront of Local Content and In-Country Value initiatives across the world, who discussed how best to create In-Country Value through diversification and job creation.
2014 Key Speakers Include:
View Full Speaker List
What Makes this Summit Unique?
- Two day strategic Local Content Summit drawing parallels between regulated approaches and developing Oil & Gas
- Sharing of the latest case studies from around the world
- Spearheaded by the Global Local Content Council, comprising industry leaders at the forefront of Local Content and in-country value initiatives in the Oil & Gas community
- Gathers the highest level of industry experts, governments and regulators to have an open, frank discussion on the issues and solutions experience in implementing Local content
- Provides a chance to participate in a truly interactive format, under the Chatham House Rule
- 17 year track record of gathering global Oil & Gas leaders to discuss Local Content strategies and initiatives
- Unrivalled networking opportunities that create partnerships between NOCs, Governments and Industry
How to Secure your Participation at NOCs & Governments 2014
To find out how you can be a part of this year’s Summit, please contact Peter Bamford
or +44 20 7978 0349